Search found 1484 matches

by zavkram
Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:23 am
Forum: The Termite Terrace Trading Post
Topic: The Breakdowns Threads
Replies: 3
Views: 2582

Jon Cooke wrote:Yes, the Breakdowns will live on as a blog.



That's good to know. Will there be a direct link to it from the new GAC?
by zavkram
Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:09 am
Forum: The Termite Terrace Trading Post
Topic: A Sad Day for the GAC, for it is being shut down
Replies: 34
Views: 13280

As noted elsewhere, there's already a cluster of soon-to-be-expatriate GACers signed up at this site to get in the future's face, including yours truly: http://www.intanibase.com/forum/ :D Yes, this is the website I was talking about. OK, maybe there is potential for a new forum to be built at this...
by zavkram
Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:29 am
Forum: The Termite Terrace Trading Post
Topic: Let the madness begin!
Replies: 38
Views: 15749

The "Chase" wrote:Crumbly Crunches are the best/
Looks delicious on your vest/
Serve them to unwanted guests/
Stuff the mattress with the rest!


Not to nit-pick, but it's actually "munchy-crunchies"...

A funny bit, though, from a classic BB cartoon :D
by zavkram
Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:38 am
Forum: The Termite Terrace Trading Post
Topic: Fuss and Featers (1952)
Replies: 7
Views: 2120

Sogturtle wrote:Where?!?! Where?!?! :p (Nice to "see" ya Mr. Champ)


Good thing he didn't say, "pineapple"! :D
by zavkram
Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:09 am
Forum: The Termite Terrace Trading Post
Topic: Final Weekend for the GAC Forums
Replies: 164
Views: 44591

That's sounds like the classic mistake people tend to do when they start forums. They create far too many categories and subforums. The result is usually that there's not enough activity in any of the forums to reach critical mass, and after a while, users will stop using the site completely. It's ...
by zavkram
Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:58 am
Forum: The Termite Terrace Trading Post
Topic: A Sad Day for the GAC, for it is being shut down
Replies: 34
Views: 13280

I tried both firefox and internet explorer, it still doesn't load for some reason. Is this on your home or on your work computer? If it's at work, maybe the Forum is one of a list of "blocked" sites on your employer's server. When you say it doesn't load, are you getting a "404 Error: Page Not Foun...
by zavkram
Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:36 am
Forum: The Termite Terrace Trading Post
Topic: Final Weekend for the GAC Forums
Replies: 164
Views: 44591

Well, maybe CDOW could be made into it's own sub-category... just an idea :)

Maybe as part of the "Free-for-All"...
by zavkram
Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:33 am
Forum: The Termite Terrace Trading Post
Topic: Thunderbean's rare cartoons fundraiser disc for GAC only!
Replies: 68
Views: 14179

Steve Stanch wrote:In the meantime, I'll be setting up a facebook page for the Thunderbean DVDS...


Can you post info about that, with a link, on the GAC Facebook page?

Although, I suppose one can just type, "Thunderbean" in the FB search bar...
by zavkram
Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:28 am
Forum: The Termite Terrace Trading Post
Topic: A Sad Day for the GAC, for it is being shut down
Replies: 34
Views: 13280

LooneyTunerIan wrote:I don't think that's such a good idea. BCDB isn't as friendly as it was now. :/


What, exactly, are you basing that on?
by zavkram
Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:00 am
Forum: The Termite Terrace Trading Post
Topic: A Sad Day for the GAC, for it is being shut down
Replies: 34
Views: 13280

Why not the BCDB? It's basically dead, which is a shame because it's where 90% of us started before we found Toonzone which produced this. We all hit the BCDB up often for facts and references anyway. I really don't know how or why the forum fell out of the picture years ago. I wonder if our old di...

Go to advanced search