Tom Situation

Jon Cooke

Tom Situation

Postby Jon Cooke » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:11 pm

This is the reply I sent to Geezil, if anyone was curious:

There was a thread deleted earlier today, the reason being that thread had devolved into Tom and Thad heckling each other for nearly a page worth of replies back and forth. It was all silly and harmless, but added nothing to the thread's original topic. It was pointless bickering/inside jokes that the duo typically do on Facebook. Thread was deleted for this reason. I am sorry Tom has chosen to leave, but I think he is blowing things a tad out of proportion.

Lee Glover

Postby Lee Glover » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:07 pm

I was the one who deleted the thread. With the inane off-topic replies coming thick and fast, I thought it would be easier to delete it and invite Prinzenick to re-post it at a later time. Maybe I should've handled things a bit better (I admit to not being in the best of moods today), but at the same time Tom was "throwing his toys out of the pram" regarding the whole thing.
:fox: Watch out for a crow wearing a derby! :fox:

This Blog's A Load Of CARTOONS! - Update: TV Comic - Six Of The Best: Christmas Cartoons :bugs2::daffy::tweety::sylvester:ysam::tomcat: :jerry::bbear:

Jon Cooke

Postby Jon Cooke » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:58 pm

It's times like this when I'd like to post my "resignation from GAC". :shame:

I restored the thread without Tom and Thad's inane series of replies. This whole drama is "much ado about nothing" IMO.

Return to “Welcome to Wackyland”