"Mediocre and incompetent"

Matthew Hunter

"Mediocre and incompetent"

Postby Matthew Hunter » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:53 am

An anonymous Facebook user, presumably a member of this forum, sent me this message today:

“I thank you and Jon for being mediocre incompetant moderators.”

That really wasn’t a good move.

What kind of idiots are we attracting now, that they would hunt me down on Facebook and send me anonymous, insulting messages? I'm really tired of this. Why bother? :shame:

Jon Cooke

Postby Jon Cooke » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:08 am

Matthew Hunter wrote:An anonymous Facebook user, presumably a member of this forum, sent me this message today:

“I thank you and Jon for being mediocre incompetant moderators.”

That really wasn’t a good move.

What kind of idiots are we attracting now, that they would hunt me down on Facebook and send me anonymous, insulting messages? I'm really tired of this. Why bother? :shame:

It's only one idiot (MadAboutMGM, a/k/a James Ciambor). He's also harassed me on Facebook and anonymously spammed the Misce-Looney-ous blog with comments insulting us and calling GAC a "shithole" website. Classy.

Lee Glover

Postby Lee Glover » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:37 pm

Jon Cooke wrote:It's only one idiot (MadAboutMGM, a/k/a James Ciambor). He's also harassed me on Facebook and anonymously spammed the Misce-Looney-ous blog with comments insulting us and calling GAC a "shithole" website. Classy.

I thought I was the only one to feel the wrath of MadAboutMGM, as it was I who banned him. He sent me quite a lot of Facebook messages and posted spam on my blog, which were full of insults and suicide threats. I never replied to any of them. What a pathetic guy.
:fox: Watch out for a crow wearing a derby! :fox:

This Blog's A Load Of CARTOONS! - Update: TV Comic - Six Of The Best: Christmas Cartoons :bugs2::daffy::tweety::sylvester:ysam::tomcat: :jerry::bbear:

Matthew Hunter

Postby Matthew Hunter » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:06 pm

Well, good to know I'm not the only one and it's just the same guy who was bugging y'all a while back. When I read my Facebook messages on my phone, it didn't identify his name and it said "Facebook User", but when I checked on the computer later on, it listed his name. Weird.

Still, it begs the question: where do these people COME from? :befuddled

Duck Dodgers

Postby Duck Dodgers » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:11 am

Lee Glover wrote: .... which were full of .... suicide threats.

LOL!!!! What a guy!!
– Duck Dodgers

My Blog: Classic Cartoons

Return to “Welcome to Wackyland”