Who will win in a fight?

It's the Looney Bin! Display your classic cartoon artwork, play trivia, and more right here!

Moderators: Larry T, Jon Cooke, Jack, Duck Dodgers, Matthew Hunter, Pietro, Lee Glover

nickramer

Postby nickramer » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:10 pm

Dudly would just arrest Clutch for impersonating animation, if he or Horse had the keys.

Daffy vs. W-

:daffy::Hold it right, bub! I refuse to take part in another Super Heroine battle of yours. Since my duck rival's company just made a deal, I suggest you do a battle with him and Marvel.

But there are not many female heroines there.

:daffy::Listen, Hopless Romeo, it doesn't have to be a super heroine. It can be any super hero just as long as he suffers like I did.
Okay...

Donald Duck vs. Howard the Duck

:daffy:: How Cliche'.

Douglas E.

Bringing this back baby!

Postby Douglas E. » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:27 am

Who would win in a fight,

Popeye or Captain Planet?
Daffyfan2004 wrote:This [Rebel Rabbit] should be more of the plot for a Daffy Duck cartoon. But I guess calling a cartoon 'Rebel Duck' wouldn't have the same ring to it.

J. J. Hunsecker wrote:How 'bout Dissenter Duck? Malcontent Mallard? Anarchist Anatidae? Troublemaker Teal? Contumacious Canvasback? Ring-necked Ringleader?

CartoonCrazy

Postby CartoonCrazy » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:24 am

Captain Planet comes in for the attack, but :sailor: blows smoke out from his pipe at him and Captain Planet dies a slow, painful death.

:eek: vs. Me (go ahead, it's okay if I lose)

"I'm not crazy, I just don't give a darn!":daffy:

Douglas E.

Postby Douglas E. » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:12 am

:eek: is SOOO shocked that you'd be okay with losing, that he faints! You win CartoonCrazy!

:tweety: vs. :speedy:
Daffyfan2004 wrote:This [Rebel Rabbit] should be more of the plot for a Daffy Duck cartoon. But I guess calling a cartoon 'Rebel Duck' wouldn't have the same ring to it.

J. J. Hunsecker wrote:How 'bout Dissenter Duck? Malcontent Mallard? Anarchist Anatidae? Troublemaker Teal? Contumacious Canvasback? Ring-necked Ringleader?

CartoonCrazy

Postby CartoonCrazy » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:17 pm

Douglas E. wrote::eek: is SOOO shocked that you'd be okay with losing, that he faints! You win CartoonCrazy!

:tweety: vs. :speedy:

Yeah! I win!

Alright, enough celebrating. Anyways, neither fight, join forces with each other and Hippity Hopper, and go to fight Sylvester and Sylvester Jr.

:tweety:,:speedy:, and Hippity Hopper vs. :sylvester and :shame: (I'm really pushing the image amout, huh?)

"I'm not crazy, I just don't give a darn!":daffy:

Der Captain

Postby Der Captain » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:09 pm

:sylvester and :shame: beat the living crap out of :tweety:, :speedy:, and Hippety Hopper simply because it's about time.

Swee Pea vs. Stewie Griffin
"No buttons on der ding-busted pants!"

www.dangerousbird.com

Paulie J. Waddle

Postby Paulie J. Waddle » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:00 pm

Der Captain wrote::sylvester and :shame: beat the living crap out of :tweety:, :speedy:, and Hippety Hopper simply because it's about time.

Swee Pea vs. Stewie Griffin

Stewie will be too busy planning his scheme of evil, leaving Swe'e Pea enough time to get Popeye, who'll obviously sock Stewie in the football head, which will then lead Fox to (finally!) cancel Family Guy for good.

Phineas and Ferb vs. Rocky and Bullwinkle?
Take that, Phineas and Ferb Wiki!

AndyRabbit678

Postby AndyRabbit678 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:29 am

Paulie J. Waddle wrote:Stewie will be too busy planning his scheme of evil, leaving Swe'e Pea enough time to get Popeye, who'll obviously sock Stewie in the football head, which will then lead Fox to (finally!) cancel Family Guy for good.

Phineas and Ferb vs. Rocky and Bullwinkle?

Bullwinkle gets a stampede and destroys Phineas. Rocky pokes Ferb in the eye and Ferb becomes blind, hooray.

Daffy VS. Donald
[font="Impact"][SIZE="7"]I'M THE LAST OF THE DODOS![/SIZE][/font] :dodo:

Paulie J. Waddle

Postby Paulie J. Waddle » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:51 pm

Donald would get so angered by Daffy's craziness, he'd just leave, causing Daffy to win by default.

(PS-Wouldn't Bullwinkle be too stupid to know how to stampede?!) ;)
Take that, Phineas and Ferb Wiki!

AndyRabbit678

Postby AndyRabbit678 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:16 pm

Paulie J. Waddle wrote:Donald would get so angered by Daffy's craziness, he'd just leave, causing Daffy to win by default.

(PS-Wouldn't Bullwinkle be too stupid to know how to stampede?!) ;)

Well, Bullwinkle has a small stampede that gets F- on everything, but an A+ in stampede sessions!

Cow and Chicken VS. Ren and Stimpy
[font="Impact"][SIZE="7"]I'M THE LAST OF THE DODOS![/SIZE][/font] :dodo:

Return to “The Looney Bin”