Cartoon Nightmares and/or Dreams

It's the Looney Bin! Display your classic cartoon artwork, play trivia, and more right here!

Moderators: Larry T, Jon Cooke, Jack, Duck Dodgers, Matthew Hunter, Pietro, Lee Glover

AndyRabbit678

Cartoon Nightmares and/or Dreams

Postby AndyRabbit678 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:01 pm

Have you ever had a cartoon dream or nightmare?post right here!I had a nightmare about a Tom & Jerry Vampire Cartoon (NO TWILIGHT)and it was really creepy!But...I was almost killed untill someone pulled me,it was Jerry!He was more like a vampire slayer,with Buffy the vampire slayer helping Jerry.
[font="Impact"][SIZE="7"]I'M THE LAST OF THE DODOS![/SIZE][/font] :dodo:

The Crazy HR

Postby The Crazy HR » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:54 pm

I once dreamed that I was stranded on a Goon island with :sailor:!
He was captured by the Goons (I was hiding behind a bush) and he lost his spinach can. For some reason, I had a giant spinach can in my pocket! I threw the spinach to him and he caught it! I don't remember what happened next... It's blurry.

Wait a minute! I just realized I played the role of Poopdeck Pappy from "Goonland"! I even remember that Popeye was drawn in Seymour Kneitel unit style!!!

AndyRabbit678

Postby AndyRabbit678 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:31 pm

The Crazy HR wrote:I once dreamed that I was stranded on a Goon island with :sailor:!
He was captured by the Goons (I was hiding behind a bush) and he lost his spinach can. For some reason, I had a giant spinach can in my pocket! I threw the spinach to him and he caught it! I don't remember what happened next... It's blurry.

Wait a minute! I just realized I played the role of Poopdeck Pappy from "Goonland"! I even remember that Popeye was drawn in Seymour Kneitel unit style!!!

That is really cool, but you on an island w/popeye?strange...

Wolfie

Postby Wolfie » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:10 pm

I dream of Olive Oyl. I'd tell you about it but etiquette forbids and I'm not one to kiss and tell. :p

Darkblader

Postby Darkblader » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:11 pm

I'll sort them out with the good and bad. I'll start off of with the good. I was hanging around the clubs with Wolfie. He even saved my life from getting beaten up by a thug which was surprising.

I had a bad dream with Oswald the lucky rabbit. I don't remmeber how it went.

Toonatic

Postby Toonatic » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:37 am

Last year I had a Fairly OddParents dream that was scary and twisted as hell. It was like "Dear God, stop this! I'm getting scared!".

Phithpleis

Postby Phithpleis » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:14 am

Once I had a nightmare that the "Rapture is nigh", like in that Simpsons episode where Homer plans for the apocalypse. And I'm one of the unfortunate folks who stays left behind while the whole world gets covered in deadly lava.

Paulie J. Waddle

Postby Paulie J. Waddle » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:40 pm

I had one where Bugs Bunny hosted Saturday Night Live...

What about that Phineas and Ferb one I had the same night it premiered?!

AndyRabbit678

Postby AndyRabbit678 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:47 pm

Wait... I have another dream! It was a dream... I was alone in some kind of house and there was lots of Warner Bros. Pictures. One had Daffy on it, I touched it, but it sucked me in. Everything got blurry.
I will write more of it later...

Bannedcartoonfan

Postby Bannedcartoonfan » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:40 pm

AndyRabbit678 wrote:Wait... I have another dream! It was a dream... I was alone in some kind of house and there was lots of Warner Bros. Pictures. One had Daffy on it, I touched it, but it sucked me in. Everything got blurry.
I will write more of it later...

Are you a 6 year old?

Return to “The Looney Bin”