Cartoon Nightmares and/or Dreams

It's the Looney Bin! Display your classic cartoon artwork, play trivia, and more right here!

Moderators: Larry T, Jon Cooke, Jack, Duck Dodgers, Matthew Hunter, Pietro, Lee Glover

Paulie J. Waddle

Postby Paulie J. Waddle » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:40 pm

I just had this weird dream where all these Saturday Morning Cartoon characters battled or larped or whatever w/ the characters who appeared in Roger Rabbit on a beach filled w/ sandcastles, the music was the No.7 scene from The Nutcracker, and I lived in a department store and got everything I wished for if I looked away for three seconds. Maybe my subconscious actually listens to me! ;)
Take that, Phineas and Ferb Wiki!

blue-peregrine

Postby blue-peregrine » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:25 pm

I had this very unusual dream that I was in the Tales from the Vienna Woods segment of A Corny Concerto. Me, Porky, the unnamed dog and Bugs in his baby blue ballerina outfit are sitting on a blanket and having a picnic in the forest.:bugs2: :ham:

I was hoping that I get to meet my favorite LT character Road Runner in my next dream, but it will be a while until it finally happens in the near future. :beepbeep:

Paulie J. Waddle

Postby Paulie J. Waddle » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:02 pm

I had a dream the other night that was based off of my language arts teacher's habit of showing a cartoon that has somewhat to do with the book we're reading. (Tell-Tale Heart, Dr. Jekyll, etc) On Friday, we were reading the introduction to Mary Shelley's Frankenstien. On Saturday night, I had a nightmare where she was going to show "Porky and Daffy Meet the Groovie Ghoulies" as our animated accomplice! :eek:
Take that, Phineas and Ferb Wiki!

AndyRabbit678

Postby AndyRabbit678 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:14 am

I've recently had lots of cartoon dreams lately. I had a weird dream about All Dogs Go To Heaven. I had one where it was the end of the world, cartoons came to life. Lots of cartoons sat down in theater to watch... well, cartoons. While they watched cartoons, Me, Yogi Bear, Boo Boo, and Ranger Smith had to find a way if the world will end or not. About 89 minutes later, Me, Yogi and the others saved the world. That was odd! :D LOL
[font="Impact"][SIZE="7"]I'M THE LAST OF THE DODOS![/SIZE][/font] :dodo:

King Delbert

Postby King Delbert » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:57 pm

In the past I've had some interesting cartoon dreams, but we're not gonna mention them. Last night, however, I dreamed that I was watching, inside, plus being part of an episode of a Pup Named Scooby-Doo. This was no ordinary episode; it was like a movie. First I was just watching it, but for some reason it wasn't watching it. Think of it as it being Roger Rabbit style. I end up being there when the action is taking place. Daphnie, for some reason thinks that because of these alien monsters chasing them (or us or something along the lines) she thinks (probably because they told her this) that she was adopted and that she is an alien (with a human body I guess). Well, she's captured, and later we (or they) found out it was some guy stealing Scooby Snacks (although they didn't call them anything, but it looked like Halloween Oreos) so she found out whe wasn't an alien. I guess I end up being Scooby because when she was saved she kind of hugged and KISSED me:eek: Then for the rest of that dream sequence, it was just me in the episode. I was kind of next to her on some scenes.
Closing statement: I loved watching A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, and during my puberty years, I noticed my favorite character for that series (not Scooby-Doo in general) was Daphnie. I wasn't quite sure but although this doesn't count as my first REAL crush, it's as if I had my first crush on her. So that explains the story around her in the dream, but I haven't thought about that show recently. In fact the day before I was mosty thinking about Underdog and that Dr.Seuss/Warner Bros. crossover thingy. Why all of the sudden last night?
"I've got the balls to say what your thinking!"

Return to “The Looney Bin”