The End Is (Probably) Near - PLEASE READ

Moderators: Users Awaiting Email Confirmation, Registered Users, (COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation

Lee Glover

Postby Lee Glover » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:26 am

I certainly will like to be involved in these blogs (glad to see the breakdowns will not be abandoned). ;)

I nearly forgot that we did have plans to produce new MGM and Famous Studios websites. I take it these will be finally abandoned (I'm not too worried about losing what we already uploaded)? Shame we didn't get these off the ground, especially the MGM one as I would love to see that happen.

BTW, have Pietro and Jack been made aware of this?
:fox: Watch out for a crow wearing a derby! :fox:

This Blog's A Load Of CARTOONS! - Update: TV Comic - Six Of The Best: Christmas Cartoons :bugs2::daffy::tweety::sylvester:ysam::tomcat: :jerry::bbear:

Jon Cooke

Postby Jon Cooke » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:39 am

Lee Glover wrote:I certainly will like to be involved in these blogs (glad to see the breakdowns will not be abandoned). ;)

I nearly forgot that we did have plans to produce new MGM and Famous Studios websites. I take it these will be finally abandoned (I'm not too worried about losing what we already uploaded)? Shame we didn't get these off the ground, especially the MGM one as I would love to see that happen.

BTW, have Pietro and Jack been made aware of this?

Pietro knows. Sadly, I haven't heard from Jack in almost two years. I hope he's doing okay.

Return to “GAC Hosted Sites”