Mike Judge to Make 30 New Episodes of Beavis and Butthead

Off-topic discussion forum. Talk about movies, contemporary animation, and other non-classic cartoon topics with fellow GAC members here.
HassanChop!

Mike Judge to Make 30 New Episodes of Beavis and Butthead

Postby HassanChop! » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:00 am

FishBulb

Postby FishBulb » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:27 am

Ehhh, I dunno... I kind of feel their era has passed

Marty26

Postby Marty26 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:27 pm

fishbulb wrote:ehhh, i dunno... I kind of feel their era has passed

+1.

marty26 wrote:i dunno. I'm still not sure b&b would fit with the times even if they were railing on more recent artists like lady ga-ga. Their whole immature slacker style seems firmly locked in the 90's. As do their haircuts.

On the other hand, i'd love for them to be watching videos, only for something like bye bye bye to come on. At which they just look at each other in disgust for two seconds and then change the channel (the way they did with ice ice baby and some mili vanili song whose name escapes me).

P.s. Does anybody have a list of the videos b&b changed the channel on? Iirc, by around late-1994, mike judge quit having them do that after getting too many complaints from record companies about their star bands declining in record sales after b&b changed the channel on one of their videos. So i'm sure there can't be too many videos they've changed the channel on.
"One more 'fore' outta you, and I'll give ya what for!"

Bugsy-Kun

Postby Bugsy-Kun » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:20 pm

Good new because i really liked this characters, but i don't know if this newest episodes will work in 2010. Tough they need to bring back the original series back. (I'm sure Canada's Teletoon will care on it since they aired yet the animated feature.)

BloodyChamp

Postby BloodyChamp » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:13 pm

If it means the poor dudes finally score then please let it happen.

The "Chase"

Postby The "Chase" » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:38 pm

Well, it's coming next week. Might as well make this the talkback thread.

Here's a recent profile of Judge to get a brief idea on what to expect: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/16/magazine/the-eternal-adolescence-of-beavis-and-butt-head.html?pagewanted=all

OriginalGagBonkers

Postby OriginalGagBonkers » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:18 pm

I am not a fan of Beavis and Butthead, but I will watch this since its decent to say the least. And the fact that its a cartoon that doesn't have Seth Macfarlane's name on it.

Return to “The GAC Forums Water Cooler”