Okay the malicious tags have got to stop

Off-topic discussion forum. Talk about movies, contemporary animation, and other non-classic cartoon topics with fellow GAC members here.
MadAboutMGM

Okay the malicious tags have got to stop

Postby MadAboutMGM » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:42 am

This is not a thread to rant but really just to say that this is obviously unacceptable and we need more constructive ways to vent our disagreement. Otherwise you are just as uncivil if not more than the person you are in intense disagreement with. If you disagree say it like a dignified individual and don't be to cowardly to hide behind a bunch of tags.

Lee Glover

Postby Lee Glover » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:01 pm

Since this thread appeared, it received a few malicious tags (which I've now deleted).

THIS WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED. Not only it is insulting and cowardly, but it also gives these forums a bad reputation.

If you have any problems with other members' posts and/or behaviour, please report them to us.

And if anyone thinks they can continue posting these tags anonymously, ALL MODERATORS ARE ABLE TO IDENTIFY ANY OFFENDERS. So, anyone posting these malicious tags may be subject to disciplinary procedures, with the most persistent offenders getting indefinite bans.

I hope I made this clear enough.
:fox: Watch out for a crow wearing a derby! :fox:

This Blog's A Load Of CARTOONS! - Update: TV Comic - Six Of The Best: Christmas Cartoons :bugs2::daffy::tweety::sylvester:ysam::tomcat: :jerry::bbear:

Return to “The GAC Forums Water Cooler”