"Mighty Hunters" (1940) Breakdown Thread

An on-going research forum devoted to archiving information about the Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies filmography.
User avatar
Fibber Fox
Posts: 1874
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:00 am
Location: A Foxhole (in Vancouver)
Contact:

Postby Fibber Fox » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:53 am

Glowworm wrote:Who was the narrator for this short? IMDB says it was John Deering--yet I'll take that with a grain of salt.


I thought it was Deering, but it could be John Shepperd. It sounds like the same guy from 'Tom Thumb in Trouble.' I can't say for sure.

F. Fox
http://yowpyowp.blogspot.com
http://tralfaz.blogspot.com

User avatar
mickeyfender
Junior Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:54 am
Location: New York City

Postby mickeyfender » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:17 am

Fibber,

I just wanted to post a quick thank you for all the great ads. They really add a great deal to these threads, and I love looking at them. Keep 'em coming.

User avatar
Fibber Fox
Posts: 1874
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:00 am
Location: A Foxhole (in Vancouver)
Contact:

Postby Fibber Fox » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:23 pm

mickeyfender wrote:Fibber,

I just wanted to post a quick thank you for all the great ads. They really add a great deal to these threads, and I love looking at them. Keep 'em coming.


Mickey, since the board is shutting down in a day, this is going to be the last of them. Thanks for your kind note. I was fortunate to find these, though they're not all in the best of shape.

F. Fox
http://yowpyowp.blogspot.com
http://tralfaz.blogspot.com

User avatar
mickeyfender
Junior Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:54 am
Location: New York City

Postby mickeyfender » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:10 pm

Fibber Fox wrote:Mickey, since the board is shutting down in a day, this is going to be the last of them. Thanks for your kind note. I was fortunate to find these, though they're not all in the best of shape.

F. Fox
http://yowpyowp.blogspot.com
http://tralfaz.blogspot.com


Shutting down? You're kidding. I can't find an announcement anywhere. What's going on?

User avatar
Fibber Fox
Posts: 1874
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:00 am
Location: A Foxhole (in Vancouver)
Contact:

Postby Fibber Fox » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:03 pm

mickeyfender wrote:Shutting down? You're kidding. I can't find an announcement anywhere. What's going on?


There are announcements all over the place.

http://forums.goldenagecartoons.com/showthread.php?t=16953

F. Fox
http://yowpyowp.blogspot.com
http://tralfaz.blogspot.com

User avatar
mickeyfender
Junior Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:54 am
Location: New York City

Postby mickeyfender » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:50 am



Yeah, sorry. Wrote too soon in my shock and disbelief.


Return to “The Merry-Go-Round Breakdown”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests