Half-OT: Favourite episodes of your favourite series

From Bugs Bunny to Tom and Jerry to Popeye and Woody Woodpecker, the TTTP is the best place around to talk about the classic cartoons from the Golden Age of Hollywood.

Moderators: Larry T, Jon Cooke, Jack, Duck Dodgers, Matthew Hunter, Pietro, Lee Glover

Douglas E.

Postby Douglas E. » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:43 pm

cbrubaker wrote:Even more:

The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack - How the West was Fun
Flapjack is probably the most creepiest cartoon of all time (maybe more than Ren & Stimpy, even).

So true! Last night's episode (Fish Heads) was the creepiest cartoon I have ever seen!

-Doug
Daffyfan2004 wrote:This [Rebel Rabbit] should be more of the plot for a Daffy Duck cartoon. But I guess calling a cartoon 'Rebel Duck' wouldn't have the same ring to it.

J. J. Hunsecker wrote:How 'bout Dissenter Duck? Malcontent Mallard? Anarchist Anatidae? Troublemaker Teal? Contumacious Canvasback? Ring-necked Ringleader?

The "Chase"

hmm...

Postby The "Chase" » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:42 pm

Ooh, love these type of threads! Let's see (just listing a few in my head, not all of my favorites...)

Spongebob SquarePants: Krusty Krab Training Video, Jellyfish Jam, Patty Hype,Band Geeks, Squid on Strike, The Bully, As Seen On TV, Can You Spare A Dime, Wet Painters, Chocolate With Nuts, I Had A Accident, and a few others...

Rocko's Modern Life: Canned, Commuted Sentence, Popcorn Pandemonium, Belch Of Destiny, Camera Shy, I See London, I See France, Fortune Cookie, Dear John, Wacky Delly, Zanzibar, Dumbells, Wimp On The Barbie, Yarn Benders, and a few others...

Ren And Stimpy: Big House Blues, Space Madness, Untamed World, Stimpy's Invention, Out West, Powdered Toast Man, Rubber Nipple Salesmen, Man's Best Friend, Svën Höek, Stimpy's First Fart, Stimpy's Fan Club, The Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksmen, Ren's Bitter Half, A Yard Too Far, An Abe Divided, Stimpy's Cartoon Show, Blazing Entrails, Prehistoric Stimpy, Insomniac Ren, Aloha Höek, Bell Hops, I Was a Teenage Stimpy, Terminal Stimpy, and a few moments here and there...

The Simpsons: WAY too many to list! Ask if you want it anyways...

Family Guy: Road To Rhode Island, Road To Europe, Road To Rupert, I Dream Of Jesus, The King Is Dead, Wasted Talent, Family Guy Viewer Mail #1, Death Lives, A Fish Out OF Water, Screwed The Pooch, Brain Wallows And Peter's Swallows, From Method To Madness, Peter's Got Woods, Untitled Griffin Family History, Stewie Loves Lois, Peter's Two Dads, Meet the Quagmires, Believe It or Not, Joe's Walking on Air, Play It Again, Brian, and some moments here and there...

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon (No way I'm going to write the titles): Episodes 11, 20, 40, 45-47, 51-52, 56, 67-68, 78, 80, 97, 100, 104, 106, 108-111, 123-125, 140-141, 148-150, 151-154, 158-159, 161-166, 181, 184, 186, 195-200, and moments here and there (Episode 200 being my personal favorite of mine)...

I have a feeling I'll be back...

kaseykockroach

Postby kaseykockroach » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:23 pm

Ren & Stimpy- Stimpy's Invention (of course), Space Madness (of course), Son of Stimpy, Fake Dad, Firedogs, Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksmen, Stimpy's Fan Club, Double Header, Ren's Bitter Half, I Was a Teenage Stimpy, Hermit Ren, Hard Times for Haggis, Stimpy's Cartoon Show
Courage the Cowardly Dog: A Night at the Katz Motel, Hunchback of Nowhere, Queen of the Black Puddle, The Great Fusili, Magic Tree of Nowhere, Freaky Fred, Curse of Shirley, Big Stinkin City, Human Habitrail, The Tower of Dr Zalost, Last of the Starmakers, The Mask, Remembrance of Courage's Past, Perfect
Rocko's Modern Life- Trash O Madness, Skid Marks, Canned, Carnival Knowledge, Sand in your Navel, Rocko's Happy Sack (best title ever, by the way), Tickled Pinky, Road Rash, Commuted Sentence, Junk Junkies, Snowballs, Belch of Destiny, Schnit-Heads, Fish N Chumps, I See London I See France, Fortune Cookie, Wacky Delly, Big Question/Big Answer, Dumbells
Powerpuff Girls- Knock It Off (lame ending almost kills it though), Buttercrush, Telephonies, Just Another Manic Mojo, The Bare Facts, Stuck Up Up and Away, Collect Her, Down N Dirty, Los Dos Mojos, A Very Special Blossom, Daylight Savings, Powerpuff Girls Best Rainy Day Adventure Ever, Speed Demon, Town and Out,
Jewel of the Aisle
Mst3k- Pod People, Santa Claus Conquers the Martians, Fire Maidens from Outer Space, Manos, Secret Agent Super Dragon, Mitchell, Alien from L.A, Beginning of the End, Outlaw, Santa Claus, Zombie Nightmare, Incredible Melting Man, Laserblast, Parts: The Clonus Horror, Space Mutiny, Time Chasers, Werewolf, Hobgoblins, Final Sacrifice, Soultaker
Dexter's Laboratory- Dee Dee's Room, Babysitter Blues, The Big Cheese, Mom & Jerry, Chubby Cheese, Ham Hocks and Armlocks, Labels, Filet of Soul, Mock 5, The Laughing, Let's Save the World You Jerk (LOVE the ending to this one), Aye Aye Eyes, Don't Be a Hero, The Old Switcharooms, Quiet Riot, Accent You Hate, Dad is Disturbed, Sdrawckab, The Contiuum of Cartoon Fools, Pslightly Psycho, Trapped with a Vengeance, Dexter and Computress Get Mandark, Santa Claws, LABretto, Last but Not Beast, any Justice Friends cartoon, any Dial M for Monkey
Spongebob: Pizza Delivery, I Was a Teenage Gary, SB-129, The Paper, Arrgh!, Rock Bottom, Squid's Day Off, Patty Hype, Survival of the Idiots, Squirrel Jokes, Frankendoodle, The Secret Box, Band Geeks (of course), Graveyard Shift, Procrastination, Just One Bite, Nasty Patty, Chocolate with Nuts, Wet Painters, Krusty Krab Training Video, Rock a Bye Bivalve,
Will name Simpsons and South Park later.

Paulie J. Waddle

I don't watch a lot of modern shows...

Postby Paulie J. Waddle » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:42 pm

Phineas and Ferb-My Fair Goalie, Boys Interrupted, Leave the Busting to Us, Flop Starz

Rocky and Bullwinkle-Wossamotta U, Upadasisium

Rocko's Modern Life-Heffer in a Handbasket

MAD-The Straight A-Team, (for obvious reasons, that is, if you watch) ThunderLOLCats

Flapjack- Shave and a Haircut, Two Friends (returning the 15th!)

The Mighty B!-The paddleball one that they never play, only because it was paired with the Thanksgiving special

SpongeBob-The Paper, also paired with a holiday ep :mad:

CLASSIC 'TOONS
Tom and Jerry-Tom and Jerry in the Hollywood Bowl, Springtime for Thomas, Mice Frolics

Looney Tunes-Hare Tonic, Hare Conditioned, Book Revue, Birth of a Notion, Thugs w/ Dirty Mugs

Disney-Duck Pimples (I don't watch a lot of Disney stuff)

Lantz-The Poet and The Peasant, Wrestling Wrecks, King Klunk
Take that, Phineas and Ferb Wiki!

speedy fast

Postby speedy fast » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:25 pm

Let's see if I can do this without listing too many episodes of any show.

Animated Shows
Rocky and Bullwinkle - Rue Brittania, The Last Angry Moose, Treasure of Monte Zoom, and Mooselvania (when it comes to supporting segments, Bullwinkle's Corner - The Queen of Hearts, Little Miss Muffet, How to be Happy (though Miserable), Mr. Know-It-All - How to Get Into the Movies Without Buying a Ticket, How to Get Your Money Back if Not Completely Satysfied, Magic Made Easy (The Hard Way), How to Teach a Mean Bully a Lesson at the Beach, Peabody's Improbably History - Cleopatra, Dudley Do-Right - Stokey the Bear, Mother Whiplashes Log Jam, Fractured Fairy Tales - Rupunzel, Sleeping Beauty Land, Aesop and Son - The Tortoise and the Hare, Fan Club - Boris' Fan Club, picnic, and "She Can't Pay the Rent" - aside from "Boris' Fan Club" it seems the individual Fan Club segments don't have any official title).

Darkwing Duck - Dirty Money, Just Us Justice Ducks (both parts), Comic Book Capers, Battle of the Brain Teasers, Clash Reunion.

Taz-Mania - Devil of a Job, No Time for Christmas, Just Be Cuz, Kiwi A La King.

Ren & Stimpy - Stimpy's Invention, Cousin Sven, Camping Out, the episode where Stimpy becomes part of the Muddy Mudskipper show (can't remember the title, though both halves have different titles).

Rugrats - Real or Robot, Toy Store, Cuffed, Pickles vs. Pickles.

Hey Arnold - Downtown as Fruits, Little Pink Book, Quantity Time (man, I'm having trouble thinking of post-season one titles, but I like almost every episode involving any of the Pataki's).

Rocko's Modern Life - Wacky Delli, Zanzibar.

The Simpsons - There's No Disgrace Like Home, Bart the Murderer, Itchy and Scratchy and Poochie, Homer's Enemy, Large Marge, The Italian Bob, That '90s Show. I'd like to also point out that I like almost every episode involving Krusty the Klown, Sideshow Bob, and/ or Itchy and Scratchy (I know I mentioned a few already, but those are my favorite of the I&S and Sideshow Bob episodes).

Family Guy - The Road to the Multiverse, Jerome is the New Brown, The Road to the North Pole, Brian and Stewie. Also, I can't remember the title, but I like the episode where Peter and Brian go back to the 1980s.

Muppet Babies - Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Dark, Comic Capers, Muppet Babies: The Next Generation.

Doug - Doug's a Genius and the episodes where Doug learns to dance and breaks Mr. Dink's grill.

Tiny Toon Adventures - Fields of Honey. Also any episode starring Baby Pluckey.

Animaniacs - Potty Emergency, and the episode where Dr. Scratchensniff tries to teach the Warners good manners so they can be presentable at a company party.

Garfield and Friends - Mistakes Will Happen. And of the U.S. Acres segments, I like the one where Orson talks about cartoons.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Turtle Tracks, Enter the Shredder, Shreddered and Splintered, and Case of the Killer Pizza.

Live-Action Shows

The Muppet Show - episodes with guest stars Rita Moreno, Ethel Merman, Steve Martin, John Cleese, Kris Kristofferson & Rita Coolidge, Roger Miller, Leslie Ann Warren, Lynda Carter, Diana Ross, Melissa Manchester, and Linda Ronstadt.

The Jim Henson Hour - MuppeTelevision episodes with Smokey Robinson and Buster Poindexter, The StoryTeller episode The Soldier and Death, and the specials Dog City and The Secrets of the Muppets.

Muppets Tonight - Episodes with Michelle Phieffer, Cindy Crawford, and Sandra Bullock, plus The Cameo Show.

Dinosaurs - The Mighty Megalasauras, The Family Challenge, Refrigerator Day, A New Leaf, Baby Talk, Green Card, and Changing Nature.

Sesame Street - episodes 1, 276, and 1056.

Happy Days - The Lemon, The Deadley Dares, Richie Moves Out, Hollywood, and Chachi Sells His Soul. Also the one where Richie, Potsy, and Ralph go on a field trip to Chicago.

The Bob Newhart Show - P-I-L-O-T, His Busiest Session, The Longest Goodbye, and Death be My Destiny. Also the one where Bob takes two of his groups on a camping trip.

Newhart - Mrs. Newton's Body Lies a Mouldin' in the Grave, This is Probaly Condemned, Ricky Nelson Up Your Nose, The Boy Who Cried Goat, Grandma What Big Mouth You Have, It Happened One Afternoon, Lady and the Tramps, Tell a Lie Get a Check, Desperately Seeking Susan, A Midseason Night's Dream, and The Last Newhart.

The Wonder Years - Swingers, Just Between Me and You and Paul and Kirk and Becky and Carla (I might have gotten that title somewhat wrong), Pottery Will Get You Nowhere, Don't You Know Anything About Women.

SCTV - Pledge Drive, Great White North Special, and Christmas Party.

That '70s Show - The Keg, Canadian Road Trip, and Eric's Hot Cousin (I can't remember the titles of any later episodes, where every episode of the season was titled after a song from a different group, but I am having trouble remembering any speciffic episodes from those seasons right now).

Get a Life - The Prettiest Week of My Life, Larry on the Loose, and Spewy and Me.

Hey Vern It's Ernest - Hey Vern It's Pets.

The Weird Al Show - Time Machine, Talent Show, and The Obligatory Holiday Episode.

Everybody Hates Chris - the episode where Chris and Greg skip school to see Ghostbusters (I can't remember the title, though I know every episode title begins with "Everybody Hates...").

Salute Your Shorts - I can't remember any episodes offhand, but the episodes where Michael comes to camp, where Michael owes a bully brownies, the Cinderella play episode, and the radio contest episode.

Greg the Bunny - SK 2.0, Sock Like Me, and Surprise!

Taxi - Bobby's Acting Career, Reverend Jim: A Space Odyssey, Fantasy Borough, Mr. Personaities, and Crime and Punishment.

Mister Ed - Ed the Venteloquist, Ed Meets George Burns, Ed the Chauffer, and Ed the Stowaway.

The Monkees - Too Many Girls.

How I Met Your Mother - The episode where the gang learns that Robin is afraid of malls, and the episode where Lilly thinks Robin will stop beign her friend when she has a baby. Okay, so I guess any episode concerning Robin's Canadian heritage.

Soap - The "Who killed Peter?" storyline and the storyline where Burt gets abducted by aliens.

bj_wanlund

Postby bj_wanlund » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:30 pm

Oh boy! I think I'll do a Muppets-themed one and I'll get back to you on the rest:

Muppet Babies
Muppet Babies: The Next Generation - one of the funniest episodes of Muppet Babies ever. A Jetsons parody, Star Wars parodies out the wazoo (or was that weirdo?), and some Star Trek and Star Trek: The Next Generation parodies for good measure.

It's Only Pretendo - this is another good episode of Muppet Babies, this time with parodies of classic video games. Maybe someday Disney will get all the rights straightened out with this show and we'll get them all on DVD and/or Blu-Ray to enjoy forever.

Snow White and the Seven Muppets - yet another one of my favourites! A Snow White parody always tends to make me happiest.

The Great Muppet Cartoon Show - I couldn't discuss the Muppet Babies WITHOUT discussing this CLASSIC episode of the show. Lots of silly cartoon gags, including flipbooks that throw tomatoes into poor Fozzie's face, Gonzo being sucked into the cartoon world of the mouse he created, and my personal favourite gag: poor Gonzo's nose getting paint all over it thanks to Rowlf's Pianamation. :D

My Muppet Valentine - This particular episode holds a very particular significance for me. As my (rather lousy) luck would have it, the day my father tried to tape this episode of Muppet Babies for me, Hurricane Hugo blew into town and knocked out our power for about 10 days. So my taped copy of the episode cut out JUST as Rowlf found out that he didn't get a Valentine's cookie from Nanny. :( :( This story has a happy ending though, courtesy of (a very slow-to-act) Disney: They put out THIS VERY EPISODE on a Muppet Babies tape titled simply "Be My Valentine". I got it (funnily enough) for Valentine's Day one year, and I finally got to see that episode in its entirety. Thanks Disney... now could you please put out MB on DVD already?????

The Muppet Show
Gilda Radner, the Star Wars one, Diana Ross, Harry Belafonte, Sandy Duncan, Candice Bergen, and Julie Andrews (although I found it highly funny that they sang both "The Lonely Goatherd" from Sound of Music and "I Whistle a Happy Tune" from The King and I)

Muppets Tonight
Cindy Crawford (that one was actually pretty funny... "You got my Seinfeld in my Muppet Babies!" ... at least I BELIEVE that was the one)

BJ

speedy fast

Postby speedy fast » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:42 pm

bj_wanlund wrote:Muppet Babies
Muppet Babies: The Next Generation - one of the funniest episodes of Muppet Babies ever. A Jetsons parody, Star Wars parodies out the wazoo (or was that weirdo?), and some Star Trek and Star Trek: The Next Generation parodies for good measure.

It's Only Pretendo - this is another good episode of Muppet Babies, this time with parodies of classic video games. Maybe someday Disney will get all the rights straightened out with this show and we'll get them all on DVD and/or Blu-Ray to enjoy forever.

Snow White and the Seven Muppets - yet another one of my favourites! A Snow White parody always tends to make me happiest.

The Great Muppet Cartoon Show - I couldn't discuss the Muppet Babies WITHOUT discussing this CLASSIC episode of the show. Lots of silly cartoon gags, including flipbooks that throw tomatoes into poor Fozzie's face, Gonzo being sucked into the cartoon world of the mouse he created, and my personal favourite gag: poor Gonzo's nose getting paint all over it thanks to Rowlf's Pianamation. :D

My Muppet Valentine - This particular episode holds a very particular significance for me. As my (rather lousy) luck would have it, the day my father tried to tape this episode of Muppet Babies for me, Hurricane Hugo blew into town and knocked out our power for about 10 days. So my taped copy of the episode cut out JUST as Rowlf found out that he didn't get a Valentine's cookie from Nanny. :( :( This story has a happy ending though, courtesy of (a very slow-to-act) Disney: They put out THIS VERY EPISODE on a Muppet Babies tape titled simply "Be My Valentine". I got it (funnily enough) for Valentine's Day one year, and I finally got to see that episode in its entirety. Thanks Disney... now could you please put out MB on DVD already?????

Though I mentioned The Next Generation, I can't believe I forgot to mention those other episodes you mentioned.

bj_wanlund wrote:The Muppet Show
Gilda Radner, the Star Wars one, Diana Ross, Harry Belafonte, Sandy Duncan, Candice Bergen, and Julie Andrews (although I found it highly funny that they sang both "The Lonely Goatherd" from Sound of Music and "I Whistle a Happy Tune" from The King and I)

What's so funny about the Julie Andrews episode having songs from those musicals?

bj_wanlund wrote:Muppets Tonight
Cindy Crawford (that one was actually pretty funny... "You got my Seinfeld in my Muppet Babies!" ... at least I BELIEVE that was the one)

Actually that was the one with Sandra Bullock.

wiley207

Postby wiley207 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:33 pm

I think I will do my favorites by chronological order...

"Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?" - "Never Ape an Ape Man," "A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts," "The Mystery Mask Mix-Up" and "Jeepers, It's the Creeper"

"The New Scooby-Doo Movies" - "Guess Who's Knott Coming to Dinner?"

"Hong Kong Phooey" - "Grandma Goody," "Hong Kong Phooey vs. Hong Kong Phooey"

"Fangface" - "Where's the Wolf that's the Werewolf?"

"Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo" - "The Night Ghoul of Wonderworld," "Scooby's Gold Medal Gambit," "Sherlock Doo"

"Inspector Gadget" - "Down on the Farm," "A Star is Lost," "The Infiltration," "The Curse of the Pharaoh," "The Coo-Coo Clock Caper," "The Bermuda Triangle," "The Great Divide," "Quimby Exchange," "The Quiz Master"

"Heathcliff and the Catillac Cats" - "Chauncey's Great Escape," "Smoke Gets In My Eyes," "Monstro Vs. the Wolf Hound," "Space Cats," "Scaredy Cats," "The Siamese Twins," "Heathcliff Reforms"

"The Littles" - "Prescription for Disaster," "Dinky's Doomsday Pizza," "The Little Babysitters," "A Little Drunk"

"Jim Henson's Muppet Babies" - "Gonzo's Video Show," "This Little Piggy Went to Hollywood," "Is There a Muppet in the House?"

"A Pup Named Scooby-Doo" - "Wanted: Cheddar Alive!," "Lights, Camera, Monster!," "Return of Commander Cool," "The Were-Doo of Doo Manor"

"The Simpsons" - "The Crepes of Wrath," "Krusty Gets Busted," "Dancin' Homer," "Bart Vs. Thanksgiving," "Three Men and a Comic Book," "Radio Bart," "Black Widower," "Homer the Heretic," "Itchy and Scratchy: the Movie," "Lisa's First Word," "Krusty Gets Kancelled," "Cape Feare," "Deep Space Homer," "Bart Gets an Elephant," "Itchy and Scratchy Land," "Homer Badman," "Bart's Comet," "Radioactive Man (the Movie)," "Lisa the Vegetarian," "Bart on the Road," the Shary Bobbins episode (I know the title, it's just too long to spell!), "The Itchy and Scratchy and Poochie Show," "Dumbell Indemnity," "Bart the Mother," "Lisa Gets an A," "Weekend at Burnsie's," "I am Furious Yellow," "The Dad Who Knew Too Little"

"Tom and Jerry Kids" - "The Maltese Poodle," "Return of the Chubby Man," "McWolfula," "The Break n' Entry Boyz," "It's the Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Dr. McWolf," "McWerewolf of London"

"Tiny Toon Adventures" - "Her Wacky Highness," "Stuff that Goes Bump in the Night," "Life in the '90s," "Prom-ise Her Anything," "Gang Busters," "Psychic Fun-omenon Day," "Best O' Plucky Duck Day," "Henny Youngman Day," "Hog Wild Hamton," "Buster and Babs Go Hawaiian," "How I Spent My Vacation," "The Horror of Slumber Party Mountain"

"Rugrats" - "Tommy's First Birthday," "Touchdown Tommy," "The Trial," "The Big House," "The Bank Trick," "Reptar on Ice," "Chuckie Loses his Glasses," "Angelica Breaks a Leg," "Sour Pickles," "Home Movies," "The Mysterious Mr. Friend," "Mommy's Little Assets," "In the Dreamtime," "Angelica's Worst Nightmare," "A Rugrats Vacation," "Carwash," "The Smell of Success," "Looking for Jack," "The Word of the Day," "Piggy's Pizza Palace," "Where's Grandpa?," "Ghost Story," "Chuckie's Complaint," "Runaway Reptar," "Piece of Cake," "Curse of the Werewuff," "Murmur on the Ornery Express"

"The Ren and Stimpy Show" - "Stimpy's Big Day/The Big Shot," "Space Madness," "Stimpy's Invention," "Powdered Toast Man," "Sven Hoek," "The Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksmen," "Stimpy's Cartoon Show," "Hard Times for Haggis," "Ren's Bitter Half"

"Animaniacs" - "De-zanitized," "Win Big," "Slappy Goes Walnuts," "Taming of the Screwy," "Bumbie's Mom," too many to list!

"Rocko's Modern Life" - "Trash-O-Madness," "Skid Marks," "I Have No Son," "Tickled Pinky," "Born to Spawn," "Camera Shy," "Wacky Delly," "Feisty Geist," "Driving Mrs. Wolfe"

"Hey Arnold" - "Helga on the Couch," "Married"

"Arthur" - "D.W. All Wet," "Arthur's Birthday," "Arthur's Family Vacation," "D.W.'s Very Bad Mood," "Arthur's Big Hit," "That's a Baby Show!," "Elwood City Turns 100," "April 9th," "Bleep," "A is for Angry," "The Squirrels," "The Making of Arthur," "When Carl Met George," "Grandpa Dave's Memory Album"

"Rocket Power" - "Netherworld Night," "Double-O Twistervision," "Sim Sammy"

"As Told By Ginger" - "Lunatic Lake"

Sorry it was so long! :D

speedy fast

Postby speedy fast » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:12 am

A few that I forgot to mention:

South Park: Death, Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo, Christmas in Canada, Cripple Camp, Scott Tenorman Must Die, Fish Sticks. Also of note (though I mentioned some): Any episode starring Jimmy.

Married... With Children: the one where Al hosts a Labor Day cook-out (the episode sort of reminds me of a few South Park episodes, such as Scott Tenorman Must Die and the one where Cartman mistakes Kenny's ashes for chocolate for chocolate milk).

The Cosby Show: Cliff's Nightmare and the episode where Rudy gets his ear pierced.

The Mary Tyler Moore Show: Chuckles Bites the Dust.

I Love Lucy: Lucy Does a TV Commercial, Job Switching, Lucy and the Loving Cup.

looneytooney

Postby looneytooney » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:15 am

I like the Cosby Show episode, "Off to See the Wretched" where Vanessa goes off with her friends to see a band called The Wretched. When you watch it, the episode is a re-hash of Laurel and Hardy's Sons of the Desert.

Return to “The Termite Terrace Trading Post”