Thunderbean's rare cartoons fundraiser disc for GAC only!

From Bugs Bunny to Tom and Jerry to Popeye and Woody Woodpecker, the TTTP is the best place around to talk about the classic cartoons from the Golden Age of Hollywood.

Moderators: Larry T, Jon Cooke, Jack, Duck Dodgers, Matthew Hunter, Pietro, Lee Glover

Steve Stanch

Thunderbean's rare cartoons fundraiser disc for GAC only!

Postby Steve Stanch » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:36 pm

The GAC forum has been excellent in helping get the Thunderbean DVDs together, especially in helping on the front end of funding the transfers of these projects. NOVELTOONS is the latest of these projects. The GAC and the collecting community have been amazing in helping so far!

I've transferred 14 titles now with multiple prints of some of them to get the best material. I've got more lined up but can use some help funding the next telecine sessions- plus people are always bugging me about good copies of "certain things"- so an idea occurred to me:

Announcing- the Thunderbean GAC only rare cartoon fundraiser disc!

This collection will feature 8 cartoons from Fleischer, Warners and Columbia- new transfers from great prints and ALL things you'd love to have excellent transfers of, including two classics from the censored 11. The disc will ALSO include high def versions of as many of the shorts as I can fit on the disc as MPEG-4 files. It's hard to say when all these films will be available officially if ever, but I do know this particular set will never be officially available beyond here- and used to present classic animation!

The set is $12 (Plus $2 shipping or $3 for out of the USA) and available to GAC members only for the next week or so- then that's it!

I'll post stills when the transfers are done....

Paypal is steves@thunderbeananimation.com

Thanks for supporting Classic Animation!

matiasdf

Postby matiasdf » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:11 pm

Steve Stanch wrote:The GAC forum has been excellent in helping get the Thunderbean DVDs together, especially in helping on the front end of funding the transfers of these projects. NOVELTOONS is the latest of these projects. The GAC and the collecting community have been amazing in helping so far!

I've transferred 14 titles now with multiple prints of some of them to get the best material. I've got more lined up but can use some help funding the next telecine sessions- plus people are always bugging me about good copies of "certain things"- so an idea occurred to me:

Announcing- the Thunderbean GAC only rare cartoon fundraiser disc!

This collection will feature 8 cartoons from Fleischer, Warners and Columbia- new transfers from great prints and ALL things you'd love to have excellent transfers of, including two classics from the censored 11. The disc will ALSO include high def versions of as many of the shorts as I can fit on the disc as MPEG-4 files. It's hard to say when all these films will be available officially if ever, but I do know this particular set will never be officially available beyond here- and used to present classic animation!

The set is $12 (Plus $2 shipping or $3 for out of the USA) and available to GAC members only for the next week or so- then that's it!

I'll post stills when the transfers are done....

Paypal is [email="steves@thunderbeananimation.com"]steves@thunderbeananimation.com[/email]

Thanks for supporting Classic Animation!

Steve, just sent the money.

Leviathan

Postby Leviathan » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:40 pm

Don't sell out without me. I'm waiting on a check that will be here in a few days.
"The Fudd of Intellect will never capture the Wabbit of true Vision"- Rafi Zabor, Introduction to the Book of Leviathan :bugs2: :befuddled

-Kevin M

ferpme

me too

Postby ferpme » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:04 pm

I'm in as well. Can't wait.

Sean Gaffney

Postby Sean Gaffney » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:31 pm

Sent. Can't wait.

ferpme

confession

Postby ferpme » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Must admit...coming home and seeing the various Thunderbean specialty releases to GAC forums over the last few months...well, they have made my day many times.

J. J. Hunsecker

Postby J. J. Hunsecker » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:39 pm

I just sent my Paypal payment.
"I'd hate to take a bite outta you. You're a cookie full of arsenic."

FleischerFan

Postby FleischerFan » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:46 pm

Just when I think I'm out...Steve Stanch pulls me right back in!
"To speak without thinking like shooting without aiming." - The Hon. Charles Chan, American Law Enforcement Figure & Philosopher

Bannedcartoonfan

Postby Bannedcartoonfan » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:50 pm

Good Lord , I am stuck between three things to buy now. :(

Steve Stanch

Postby Steve Stanch » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:20 pm

Glad to hear some of the stuff on the sets is making your day! I have to admit that I have to stop and watch some of the films as I prep stuff....

Return to “The Termite Terrace Trading Post”