Thunderbean's rare cartoons fundraiser disc for GAC only!

From Bugs Bunny to Tom and Jerry to Popeye and Woody Woodpecker, the TTTP is the best place around to talk about the classic cartoons from the Golden Age of Hollywood.

Moderators: Larry T, Jon Cooke, Jack, Duck Dodgers, Matthew Hunter, Pietro, Lee Glover

FleischerFan

Postby FleischerFan » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:27 am

So Steve, when can we expect this rare treasure and are you able to make an estimate of when we'll receive the Noveltoon set?

BTW this has already been the best year of Thunderbean releases to date! Your efforts are greatly appreciated!
"To speak without thinking like shooting without aiming." - The Hon. Charles Chan, American Law Enforcement Figure & Philosopher

bj_wanlund

Postby bj_wanlund » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:00 am

zavkram wrote:Steve, I just sent you payment via PayPal. Please check your GAC mailbox for an important PM. I want the fundraiser disc sent to me in South Korea, not the address listed on my PayPal account.

Steve, I had to do the same thing as the guy above because I think I listed the wrong shipping address on my PayPal account.

BJ

Lee Glover

Postby Lee Glover » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:59 am

Payment sent! :)
:fox: Watch out for a crow wearing a derby! :fox:

This Blog's A Load Of CARTOONS! - Update: TV Comic - Six Of The Best: Christmas Cartoons :bugs2::daffy::tweety::sylvester:ysam::tomcat: :jerry::bbear:

Steve Stanch

Postby Steve Stanch » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:37 am

Got all the notes and sent replies!!

Looking forward to getting these new transfers done next week, and will pack as soon as possible...

I think Noveltoons will be done around the end of October- the project is going well and thanks to the GAC moving even a little faster!

Toonatic

Postby Toonatic » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:40 am

How many days left on this fundraiser set cuz I'm considering to buy it.

Woody Woodpecker

Postby Woody Woodpecker » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:40 am

Payment sent
I hope im not to late.
"Art consists of limitation. The most beautiful part of every picture is the frame." ~G.K. Chesterton

"I always like to do the unexpected, it takes people by surprise" ~ 1st Doctor (William Hartnell)

King Delbert

Postby King Delbert » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:44 pm

Once Noveltoons is avaliable, will it be a GAC pre-release or will it go immediately to Amazon?
"I've got the balls to say what your thinking!"

Toonatic

Postby Toonatic » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:20 pm

Payment sent Steve! Can't wait to see what Coal Black will look like restored!

Kowalski

Postby Kowalski » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:34 am

Payment sent! :)
I hope it's not too late.

zavkram

Postby zavkram » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:04 am

bj_wanlund wrote:Steve, I had to do the same thing as the guy above because I think I listed the wrong shipping address on my PayPal account.

BJ

PayPal apparently only allows its account holders to list a US shipping and billing address, not a foreign one; so when I sent my payment, I had no choice but to include my US address where all my domestic mail gets forwarded. I could have just included my current address in the PayPal sender message box; but I was afraid that maybe Steve wouldn't see it.
This post is brought to you by "Raisin d'etre", the delicious, high-fiber breakfast cereal for existentialists.

Return to “The Termite Terrace Trading Post”