Thunderbean's rare cartoons fundraiser disc for GAC only!

From Bugs Bunny to Tom and Jerry to Popeye and Woody Woodpecker, the TTTP is the best place around to talk about the classic cartoons from the Golden Age of Hollywood.

Moderators: Larry T, Jon Cooke, Jack, Duck Dodgers, Matthew Hunter, Pietro, Lee Glover

Steve Stanch

Postby Steve Stanch » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:22 am

Famous disque is coming along VERY nicely..in cleanup and materials... more than happy with the last transfer sessions and looking forward to the upcoming ones.. have a session late this week for a big batch of stuff....

Cdawg

Postby Cdawg » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:16 pm

I hope I'm not too late on this one !
and I'm affectionate, too!

Stoons

Postby Stoons » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:42 am

Sent my $$ 9/28/11 via PayPal :)

Sogturtle

Postby Sogturtle » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:23 am

Steve Stanch wrote:Soggie- remember those cartoons you helped me get when $$ was tight? OF course I'll just send you one!

Steve~

Thanks that's extremely nice to hear, but I'll happily pay if you want... Let me know as soon as you can when you want these couple of almost-lost Cartoon Film Ltd. cartoons sent your way to copy! They ARE on nitrate sooo... :eek:

Cdawg

Postby Cdawg » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:43 pm

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Cdawg

Postby Cdawg » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:10 pm

Steve, you have already supplied me with the best print of "Coal" that I've ever seen !

Steve Stanch

Postby Steve Stanch » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:51 am

FYI- no copies of the special disc have been sent yet- working on reductions to standard def right now and then will make HD MPEGs and fit as many on as possible....so, cdawg, hang on! A handful of people wrote me and asked why they didn't get theirs yet because they thought you got one already!

The G Man

Postby The G Man » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:24 pm

Steve Stanch wrote:FYI- no copies of the special disc have been sent yet- working on reductions to standard def right now and then will make HD MPEGs and fit as many on as possible....so, cdawg, hang on! A handful of people wrote me and asked why they didn't get theirs yet because they thought you got one already!
So basically you're saying the offer hasn't expired yet, right? 'Cause I've been thinking about getting this disc ...

zavkram

Postby zavkram » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:48 am

Man, that reminds me... I've been so busy the past 6 weeks, that I haven't had a chance to watch my Noveltoons Sneak-Preview disc!
This post is brought to you by "Raisin d'etre", the delicious, high-fiber breakfast cereal for existentialists.

Steve Stanch

Postby Steve Stanch » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:55 am

The G Man wrote:So basically you're saying the offer hasn't expired yet, right? 'Cause I've been thinking about getting this disc ...

The offer was for one week only a few weeks back.... but I think it would be ok for a few more folks to order if the list thinks it's ok- every little bit helps in funding these things....

Return to “The Termite Terrace Trading Post”