Quick question about "This Is It (Overture, Curtain, Lights...)"

From Bugs Bunny to Tom and Jerry to Popeye and Woody Woodpecker, the TTTP is the best place around to talk about the classic cartoons from the Golden Age of Hollywood.

Moderators: Larry T, Jon Cooke, Jack, Duck Dodgers, Matthew Hunter, Pietro, Lee Glover

FleischerFan

Postby FleischerFan » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:41 am

John Dorian wrote:I'd love to download the title music introduction to the shorts, similar to the 1968 short Three Ring Wing Ding. In GOOD condition.
If you have RealPlayer (which is available for free), you should be able to download "Three Ring Wing Ding" from YouTube.

RealPlayer will then let you convert the cartoon to an MP3 file - which in essence will give you the soundtrack as an MP3. Any number of sound/music editing programs (again, many available for free) will let you edit the MP3 file to just include the title music.
"To speak without thinking like shooting without aiming." - The Hon. Charles Chan, American Law Enforcement Figure & Philosopher

Geezil

Update: Karaoke, where arrrrrre youuuuuuu?

Postby Geezil » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:22 pm

Dicey stuff: Not having any on hand (and believe me, if I did, I'd be flinging e-mail attachments around like water today!), I've been Googling "Looney Tunes Karaoke mp3" for a couple of hours now, in search of legitimate (i.e., certifiably non-virus-bearing) online sources.

I'm still searching, and will go on doing so (excepting the next three days, during which I'll be totally offline getting some peace from all the b******t flying past my window from the rest of the world).

To be continued. Faith in. Peace out.

The Geez
:bosko: :bugs2: :mighty: :betty: :woody: :foggy: :audrey: :daffy:
P.U.P. Toons[font=Times New Roman][color=red]© are Our Toons! [/font][/color]

Woody Woodpecker

Postby Woody Woodpecker » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:00 pm

Well, I didn't mind if anyone would want drop me PM on these files. :D
"Art consists of limitation. The most beautiful part of every picture is the frame." ~G.K. Chesterton

"I always like to do the unexpected, it takes people by surprise" ~ 1st Doctor (William Hartnell)

LooneyTunerIan

Postby LooneyTunerIan » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:08 pm

Searching for the instruemental theme of The Bugs Bunny Show's opening and ending theme, is hard. :/

That's why you gotta ask some MIDI composers to make it for you. But that's hard as well.

zavkram

Postby zavkram » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:51 am

There's audio software that can remove most, if not all, of the vocals from a song; although I couldn't say for certain which one, specifically. A user on YouTube has a number of pop-songs that have been processed fairly successfully in such a manner.
This post is brought to you by "Raisin d'etre", the delicious, high-fiber breakfast cereal for existentialists.

Keith Paynter

Postby Keith Paynter » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:50 pm

Am I the only one who notices the striking resemblance between the beginnings of both the Bugs Bunny Show theme and the original Flintstones opening theme, "Rise and Shine"?

dah, dah dah
dah, dah dah
dah, dah dah-dah
dah-dah, dah-dah...
"Crumbly Crunchies are the best - look delicious on your vest; serve them to unwanted guests, stuff the mattress with the rest!!"

Brandon Panther

Postby Brandon Panther » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:56 pm

Keith Paynter wrote:Am I the only one who notices the striking resemblance between the beginnings of both the Bugs Bunny Show theme and the original Flintstones opening theme, "Rise and Shine"?

dah, dah dah
dah, dah dah
dah, dah dah-dah
dah-dah, dah-dah...

EVERYONE has noticed that.
My DeviantArt Page
"I must defend the remarkable prescience of the Hanna-Barbera writers. In the early 1960s, they dreamed up a futuristic world that seemed impossibly beyond our reach. Their creativity predicted the microwave oven, slide walks, smart phones and robot teachers. All these inventions are now routine realities of the 21st century." - Janet Waldo (LA Times, 2011)

LooneyTunerIan

Postby LooneyTunerIan » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:46 pm

Somehow, I don't think we'll be getting an instrumental version of the Bugs Bunny Show for quite some time to come. :(

MarkTheShark

Postby MarkTheShark » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:26 pm

LooneyTunerIan wrote:Somehow, I don't think we'll be getting an instrumental version of the Bugs Bunny Show for quite some time to come. :(

How about the closing credits?

J Lee

Postby J Lee » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:17 pm

LooneyTunerIan wrote:Somehow, I don't think we'll be getting an instrumental version of the Bugs Bunny Show for quite some time to come. :(

You'd have to have the audio still in the Warner's vault, or split tracks for the voices/naaration from this commercialhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry1LuwZ5lSY, where you could create a music-only track as with some of the cartoons on the LTCG (or, if someone had a stereo record of the song, there is a way to connect up the stylus out of phase, so that when the LP is played the voices are muted. I did a few down-and-dirty karaoke tracks that way back in the 1980s).
"Now who do I know who can write?"

-- Bluto (from "Seein Red, White N' Blue")

Return to “The Termite Terrace Trading Post”