My "enhanced" Bill Hendricks WB/7-Arts toons (redux!)

From Bugs Bunny to Tom and Jerry to Popeye and Woody Woodpecker, the TTTP is the best place around to talk about the classic cartoons from the Golden Age of Hollywood.

Moderators: Larry T, Jon Cooke, Jack, Duck Dodgers, Matthew Hunter, Pietro, Lee Glover

wiley207

My "enhanced" Bill Hendricks WB/7-Arts toons (redux!)

Postby wiley207 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:52 pm

Lately I've been giving some more of the 1967-1969 WBA incarnation shorts my "enhanced" treatment. I never really liked how the sound effects were utilized in those shorts (mostly some obscure Treg Brown/WB sound FX and a small portion of the Hanna-Barbera sound effects library,) so I am working on updating many of those shorts, mostly by sweetening the sound effects to make it sound more realistic and modernized, in a similar vein to the studio's "What's New, Scooby-Doo?" 35 years later, as well as the new "Looney Tunes Show," but without the cell phones/Internet/GPS references or a Simple Plan theme song. I also tend to add a few more hidden jokes and surprises in them as well! I am uploading them to an alternate YouTube account of mine, so you can all see them here! This is what I've got so far...

"Rodent to Stardom"
"Go Away Stowaway"
"Fiesta Fiasco"
"Big Game Haunt"
"Rabbit Stew and Rabbits Too!"

I should update this post as I make/upload more of these "enhanced" 'toons. Now if only there was a way I could replace the Bill Lava music score with some Carl Stalling samples! (but not "Rabbit Stew and Rabbits Too;" that short has some REALLY groovy music!)

chbbiaf

whats up everybody I'm brand new 7

Postby chbbiaf » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:25 pm

And also it it seems to job remarkably for many of us with the help of not much if you want to concern. examine the penis advantage reviews webpage However the event one does consider it wise for an extended, solid penis, in that case penis enlargement exercise movements is considered the quickest, better most viable option with regards to it.
It will be good to assume that can merely by moving into this form of activity, an actual store very likely are not very worried relating to the basic safety of the company's equipment. penisadvantage While 2 or 3 weeks along with a long time was killed, I had been trying to get less and less involved with your whole penis enlargement fact.

rodinei1964

Alert

Postby rodinei1964 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:55 am

chbbiaf wrote:And also it it seems to job remarkably for many of us with the help of not much if you want to concern. examine the penis advantage reviews webpage However the event one does consider it wise for an extended, solid penis, in that case penis enlargement exercise movements is considered the quickest, better most viable option with regards to it.
It will be good to assume that can merely by moving into this form of activity, an actual store very likely are not very worried relating to the basic safety of the company's equipment. penisadvantage While 2 or 3 weeks along with a long time was killed, I had been trying to get less and less involved with your whole penis enlargement fact.

Sorry, but this post hasn't nothing to do with this topic, which's related to animation.

Return to “The Termite Terrace Trading Post”