T&J Voice Over Question

From Bugs Bunny to Tom and Jerry to Popeye and Woody Woodpecker, the TTTP is the best place around to talk about the classic cartoons from the Golden Age of Hollywood.

Moderators: Larry T, Jon Cooke, Jack, Duck Dodgers, Matthew Hunter, Pietro, Lee Glover

Cartoonfanatic201

T&J Voice Over Question

Postby Cartoonfanatic201 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:35 pm

Does anyone know what chorus group sang the opening songs for the title sequences for the T&J cartoons "Texas Tom" and "The Two Mousketeers"?

Sogturtle

Postby Sogturtle » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:02 pm

Cartoonfanatic201 wrote:Does anyone know what chorus group sang the opening songs for the title sequences for the T&J cartoons "Texas Tom" and "The Two Mousketeers"?

Cartoonfanatic201~

Wellllll... Allegedly it was 'The Kings Men' in both "Texas Tom" and "The Two Mouseketeers"...

zavkram

Postby zavkram » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:05 pm

Sogturtle wrote:Cartoonfanatic201~

Wellllll... Allegedly it was 'The Kings Men' in both "Texas Tom" and "The Two Mouseketeers"...

What about "Baby Puss"? I could be wrong (and I'm going by memory, here), but I think the same group can be heard at the beginning, middle, and end of that cartoon.
This post is brought to you by "Raisin d'etre", the delicious, high-fiber breakfast cereal for existentialists.

Return to “The Termite Terrace Trading Post”