Cartoon Network Looney Tunes Marathon Schedule & Talkback Thread - 11/15/09

This read-only board is an archive of posts which list the contents of classic cartoon compilation programs.
Wings

Postby Wings » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:27 pm

And now it's "One Froggy Evening", ten bucks they end with "What's Opera Doc."
Everything that humans can imagine is possible in reality

PF9

Postby PF9 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:27 pm

the only one-shot today

well, it was a one-shot in the classic era

many shorts this hour seem to be based on show-biz
"Let's bury the hatch-, I say let's bury the hatchet, but not in our cartoons boy!"

~ - Foghorn Leghorn on cartoon censorship, from "Crowing Pains" (original line altered) ~

In other words, air the LT cartoons as they were originally released. I appreciate being able to watch them on TV again, but eventually CN needs to stop censoring them.

Matthew Hunter

Postby Matthew Hunter » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:34 pm

Did the Total Drama guy just FART in that commercial? Boy, that realllly makes me want to watch the show NOW!

The "Chase"

Postby The "Chase" » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:37 pm

Hey, it's "Long-Haired Hare"!

ThePeterNetwork

Postby ThePeterNetwork » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:37 pm

Long Haired Hare... ah yes, the one where Bugs gets revenge on a pompous opera singer. :D
:bugs1: Support your favorite Golden Age Cartoons by purchasing their respective DVDs. If they don't have DVDs, let the studio who currently holds the rights to them know you want to see them on DVD. They may not listen, but you can tell them anyway.:daffy:

PF9

Postby PF9 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:38 pm

what do they do in Mississippi, when skies are drippy?
"Let's bury the hatch-, I say let's bury the hatchet, but not in our cartoons boy!"

~ - Foghorn Leghorn on cartoon censorship, from "Crowing Pains" (original line altered) ~

In other words, air the LT cartoons as they were originally released. I appreciate being able to watch them on TV again, but eventually CN needs to stop censoring them.

ThePeterNetwork

Postby ThePeterNetwork » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:44 pm

Just saw a bumper promo for the CN movie. We're in the home stretch, folks.
:bugs1: Support your favorite Golden Age Cartoons by purchasing their respective DVDs. If they don't have DVDs, let the studio who currently holds the rights to them know you want to see them on DVD. They may not listen, but you can tell them anyway.:daffy:

Brandon Panther

Postby Brandon Panther » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:44 pm

"Nasty Quacks" is airing over here now.

You know, just because it's easy to edit in your own music and sound effect, doesn't mean you should. Some programmers just have way too much free time.
My DeviantArt Page
"I must defend the remarkable prescience of the Hanna-Barbera writers. In the early 1960s, they dreamed up a futuristic world that seemed impossibly beyond our reach. Their creativity predicted the microwave oven, slide walks, smart phones and robot teachers. All these inventions are now routine realities of the 21st century." - Janet Waldo (LA Times, 2011)

The "Chase"

Postby The "Chase" » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:47 pm

Brandon Panther wrote:"Nasty Quacks" is airing over here now.

You know, just because it's easy to edit in your own music and sound effect, doesn't mean you should. Some programmers just have way too much free
time.

Told you to watch out for it.

H'okay, "What's Opera Doc" is up!

ThePeterNetwork

Postby ThePeterNetwork » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:47 pm

What's Opera Doc I think this is the final one.

Return to “What Aired Today?”