Cartoon Network Looney Tunes Listings: 11/30 to 12/04

This read-only board is an archive of posts which list the contents of classic cartoon compilation programs.
Boy Wonder

Cartoon Network Looney Tunes Listings: 11/30 to 12/04

Postby Boy Wonder » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:48 pm

Monday, November 30
11:00a
Bowery Bugs
Birds Anonymous
Boyhood Daze
Easter Yeggs
Fast and Furry-ous
Haredevil Hare

December 01
Foxy by Proxy/For Scentimental Reasons/Buccaneer Bunny/Drip Along Daffy/Fowl Weather/Do...

December 02
Impatient Patient /Hair-Raising Hare/Honey-Mousers /Duck! Rabbit! Duck!/Hen House Henry...

December 03
Home Tweet Home/From A to Z-Z-Z-Z/Bully for Bugs/Hare Grows in Manhattan, A/Jumpin Jupi...

December 04
I Taw A Putty Tat/Often An Orphan/Hop, Look And Listen/Hare Conditioned/Haredevil Hare

This is what I got from the Cartoon Network site, so take it with a grain of salt. And yes, the (...)'s occur on the site because they ran out of space to type the titles, and since some listings equal 5 or 6, an extra cartoon might be thrown in. As always, speculate away! :D
:ysam:Open the bridge varmint, open it I say....

CLOSE IT CLOSE IT, CLOSE IT UP AGAIN....:ysam:

J. B. Warner

Postby J. B. Warner » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:59 pm

I'm guessing the last cartoon on Tuesday is either "Dough Ray Me-Ow" or "Dough for the Do-Do". Place your bets!

Oh, and hooray, we get to watch the butchered version of "For Scent-imental Reasons" this week. And "The Impatient Patient" will probably be that wonky-looking redrawn version with the 1967 Warner/7 Arts logo at the beginning.

But on the plus side, at least we're getting some Pepe and Foghorn and Road Runner this week. And both Ralph Phillips cartoons are on this week - can't complain about that.

...Wait, why is "Haredevil Hare" on twice?
:bugs2: This post is intended for adult collectors and may contain material that is unsuitable for younger children. :daffy:

PF9

Postby PF9 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:02 pm

J. B. Warner wrote:I'm guessing the last cartoon on Tuesday is either "Dough Ray Me-Ow" or "Dough for the Do-Do". Place your bets!

Oh, and hooray, we get to watch the butchered version of "For Scent-imental Reasons" this week. And "The Impatient Patient" will probably be that wonky-looking redrawn version with the 1967 Warner/7 Arts logo at the beginning.

But on the plus side, at least we're getting some Pepe and Foghorn and Road Runner this week. And both Ralph Phillips cartoons are on this week - can't complain about that.

...Wait, why is "Haredevil Hare" on twice?

Don't Give Up the Sheep is the Do... on the Tuesday.

And don't say "redrawn" yet. I have a CN recording of the computer-colorized version on my hard drive. So it will probably be that version.
"Let's bury the hatch-, I say let's bury the hatchet, but not in our cartoons boy!"

~ - Foghorn Leghorn on cartoon censorship, from "Crowing Pains" (original line altered) ~

In other words, air the LT cartoons as they were originally released. I appreciate being able to watch them on TV again, but eventually CN needs to stop censoring them.

Boy Wonder

Postby Boy Wonder » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:15 pm

PF9 wrote:Don't Give Up the Sheep is the Do... on the Tuesday.

And don't say "redrawn" yet. I have a CN recording of the computer-colorized version on my hard drive. So it will probably be that version.

Yep, its gonna be computer-colorized. I got that version on a youtube rip myself!

PF9

Postby PF9 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:17 pm

Boy Wonder wrote:Yep, its gonna be computer-colorized. I got that version on a youtube rip myself!

Speaking of which, ever wonder what the comp-colorized cartoons sound like if they had the a.a.p. logo in front (as if it was originally a color cartoon and thus sold to a.a.p.)?
"Let's bury the hatch-, I say let's bury the hatchet, but not in our cartoons boy!"

~ - Foghorn Leghorn on cartoon censorship, from "Crowing Pains" (original line altered) ~

In other words, air the LT cartoons as they were originally released. I appreciate being able to watch them on TV again, but eventually CN needs to stop censoring them.

Boy Wonder

Postby Boy Wonder » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:37 pm

PF9 wrote:Speaking of which, ever wonder what the comp-colorized cartoons sound like if they had the a.a.p. logo in front (as if it was originally a color cartoon and thus sold to a.a.p.)?

I might just go make one, I'm a sucker for home-made slap-togethers!

oceansoul

Postby oceansoul » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:51 am

They seem to be obsessed with Tweety shorts.
One for the money,
Two for the show,
Three to get ready, and
Four to.... GERONIMO!

Bugsy-Kun

Postby Bugsy-Kun » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:11 am

The wednesday schedule include also "Bunny Hugged". :bugs2:

Thursday have "Much Ado About Nutting".

And friday turns to "Old Grey Hare". :bugs2: :befuddled

Boy Wonder

Postby Boy Wonder » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:20 am

Bugsy-Kun wrote:The wednesday schedule include also "Bunny Hugged". :bugs2:

Thursday have "Much Ado About Nutting".

And friday turns to "Old Grey Hare". :bugs2: :befuddled

Friday I think will sadly have the dubbed version ending :( .

kaseykockroach

Postby kaseykockroach » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:40 am

oceansoul wrote:They seem to be obsessed with Tweety shorts.

Even though I don't watch TV, I can't say I mind that one bit! :tweety:

Return to “What Aired Today?”