Classic Cartoon TV Highlights - Sept. 2007

This read-only board is an archive of posts which list the contents of classic cartoon compilation programs.
User avatar
Jon Cooke
Junior Member
Posts: 4964
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:00 am

Classic Cartoon TV Highlights - Sept. 2007

Postby Jon Cooke » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:12 pm

Classic Cartoons TV Highlights Thread
Sept. 2007
All times Eastern.
This thread is updated regularly throughout the month.



BOOMERANG:

MGM CARTOONS:
Monday - Friday - 9:00am, 8:00pm (REPEAT of 9am), 4:30am (REPEAT of 9am)
Saturday & Sunday - 9:00am, 6:00pm (REPEAT of 9am), 4:30am (REPEAT of 9am)

POPEYE:
Everyday - 9:30am, 5:00am (REPEAT of 9:30am)
Sunday & Monday - 5:30am

TOM & JERRY:
Monday - Friday - 7:30pm
Saturday & Sunday - 8:00pm

PINK PANTHER:
Everyday - 11:00am, 2am (REPEAT of 11am)
Saturday & Sunday - 6:30pm

SEPT. CHARACTER OF THE MONTH - POPEYE
Saturday & Sunday - 2pm - 4pm

LOONEY TUNES:
Looney Tunes is currently not airing on Boomerang (as of 5/7/07).

LATE NIGHT BLACK & WHITE:
[i]Late Night Black & White is currently not airing on Boomerang (as of 6/2/07).[/i]

THE POPEYE SHOW:
[i]The Popeye Show is currently not airing on Boomerang (as of 7/01/07).[/i]

Full Boomerang schedule.

---

[size=167]TURNER CLASSIC MOVIES:


CARTOON ALLEY:
Cartoon Alley is currently not airing on TCM (as of 7/28/07).

Full Turner Classic Movies schedule.

TCM short subject schedule updates.

---

CARTOON NETWORK:


TOM & JERRY:
Monday - Friday - 1pm - 2pm (starting 9/2/07)

TOM & JERRY MARATHON:
Sunday, Sept. 2 - 1pm - 6pm (full T&J marathon schedule)

Full Cartoon Network schedule.

[/size]

User avatar
Shemp
Junior Member
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:23 pm
Location: NW New Joisey

Postby Shemp » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:50 am




THE DOT AND THE LINE (1965)
9/3, 8AM

THE BEAR THAT WASN'T (1967)
9/3, 8:15AM

User avatar
Kyle G.
Junior Member
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:31 am
Location: Some Place Or Another
Contact:

Postby Kyle G. » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:56 am

Looks like Late Night Black & White is coming back on Oct. 6th. Will be interesting to see if they air any WB shorts.

User avatar
Jon Cooke
Junior Member
Posts: 4964
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:00 am

Postby Jon Cooke » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:13 am

Kyle G. wrote:Looks like Late Night Black & White is coming back on Oct. 6th. Will be interesting to see if they air any WB shorts.


Thanks for the tip!

But... I also notice CN's new "Out of Jimmy's Head" show airing on the Oct. 1 schedule. :confused:

User avatar
Bugsy-Kun
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:19 pm
Contact:

Postby Bugsy-Kun » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:56 am

Jon Cooke wrote:Thanks for the tip!

But... I also notice CN's new "Out of Jimmy's Head" show airing on the Oct. 1 schedule. :confused:


I just notice that too. That's not sound good.

User avatar
Nelson
Posts: 1481
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:28 pm
Location: Jackson Heights, NY
Contact:

Postby Nelson » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:04 pm

Jon Cooke wrote:Thanks for the tip!

But... I also notice CN's new "Out of Jimmy's Head" show airing on the Oct. 1 schedule. :confused:


Huh????Boomerang is airing this live action show and since when is this show a classic series aimed at baby boomers?
"I'm Salty McGuire The Gob, You'll Always Find Me On The Job" (Terrytoons) "Salt Water Taffy" (1930)

User avatar
CyberFox
Junior Member
Posts: 345
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Summerville, SC

Postby CyberFox » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:58 pm

Nelson wrote:Huh????Boomerang is airing this live action show and since when is this show a classic series aimed at baby boomers?


I think it's a fluke just like the Archies error a month earlier

User avatar
Bugsy-Kun
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:19 pm
Contact:

Postby Bugsy-Kun » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:36 pm

CyberFox wrote:I think it's a fluke just like the Archies error a month earlier


The worst part is the air of OOJH on BOOM is a test for know if this show was popular. Boomerang ruined yet his schedule with lots of non-classic series and now they give the rights of Superman, Batman and Pinky and the Brain to Toon Disney instead to continue their airings. (As well, PATB was never shown on Boomerang if it's right)

Even here on Teletoon we start this madness with the air of live-action movies (Batman, Scooby-Doo, The Matrix, etc.) the friday nights. :mad:

User avatar
CyberFox
Junior Member
Posts: 345
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Summerville, SC

Postby CyberFox » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:33 am

Bugsy-Kun wrote:The worst part is the air of OOJH on BOOM is a test for know if this show was popular. Boomerang ruined yet his schedule with lots of non-classic series and now they give the rights of Superman, Batman and Pinky and the Brain to Toon Disney instead to continue their airings. (As well, PATB was never shown on Boomerang if it's right)

Even here on Teletoon we start this madness with the air of live-action movies (Batman, Scooby-Doo, The Matrix, etc.) the friday nights. :mad:


Since it's a test, Don't watch!
If no one's watching it.. They will take it off

User avatar
Bugsy-Kun
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:19 pm
Contact:

Postby Bugsy-Kun » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:51 pm

CyberFox wrote:Since it's a test, Don't watch!
If no one's watching it.. They will take it off


No worries. I don't have CN but we start to at like their


Return to “What Aired Today?”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests