LT Super Stars - Bugs Bunny: Wascally Wabbit

It's cartoon news worth reading! Read about the latest TV highlights, DVD releases, and much more!
LooneyTunerIan

Postby LooneyTunerIan » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:39 pm

I know for a fact that these Bugs Bunny cartoons will be released in the double dip:

Lumber-Jack Rabbit
Napoleon Bunny-Part
Bedevilled Rabbit
Apes of Wrath
From Hare to Heir
Lighter Than Hare
The Million Hare
Mad As A Mars Hare
Dr. Devil & Mr. Hare
False Hare
This is a Life?
People Are Bunny
Person to Bunny
The Iceman Ducketh
Bill of Hare
The Hasty Hare
Hare-Way To The Stars

Jerry Beck said so.

Toonatic

Postby Toonatic » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:01 pm

First of all, we know what shorts are included on the disc (even if it was released in the US, the list would be the same. Second, Jerry Beck never said those cartoons would be in the double dip in this release (he said they would be doubled dip in later sets). It would be great is those cartoons were in the double dip, but that list has 17 while the occassional LT disc features 15 shorts (then again, some discs in the GCs featured more than 15 shorts).

speedy fast

Postby speedy fast » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:00 pm

Not that I was planning on buying this either way, but does anybody know why this one won't get an american release?

Blob55

Postby Blob55 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:57 pm

speedy fast wrote:Not that I was planning on buying this either way, but does anybody know why this one won't get an american release?

Why are you so concerned? It's an all double-dip release, so why care about it?

speedy fast

Postby speedy fast » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:01 pm

Blob55 wrote:Why are you so concerned? It's an all double-dip release, so why care about it?

I was just curious about why it's not going to be released here. Especially since there haven't been any Super Stars releases yet this year, the Road Runner release had been delayed, and I haven't heard anything in terms of official release dates for the rest of this year (though it's not too different from the number of releases last year).

quack-up

Postby quack-up » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:16 pm

Blob55 wrote:Why are you so concerned? It's an all double-dip release, so why care about it?

I suppose it sounds like "Hasty Hare" and "Hare-Way to the Stars" will be included. Not enough for me, but maybe for others.

The Crazy HR

Postby The Crazy HR » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:27 pm

speedy fast wrote:I was just curious about why it's not going to be released here. Especially since there haven't been any Super Stars releases yet this year, the Road Runner release had been delayed, and I haven't heard anything in terms of official release dates for the rest of this year (though it's not too different from the number of releases last year).

A long time ago Jerry Beck mentioned on Stu's Show that there will be another Bugs Bunny LTSS double-dip.
Why didn't it WHV release it in the States is anyone's guess. Maybe they will this year.

LooneyTunerIan

Postby LooneyTunerIan » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:35 pm

Toonatic wrote:First of all, we know what shorts are included on the disc (even if it was released in the US, the list would be the same. Second, Jerry Beck never said those cartoons would be in the double dip in this release (he said they would be doubled dip in later sets). It would be great is those cartoons were in the double dip, but that list has 17 while the occassional LT disc features 15 shorts (then again, some discs in the GCs featured more than 15 shorts).

I know. ^^; Sorry about that.

It's just that I was hoping that WBHV would restore the Bugs Bunny cartoons from the first and second sets as Double dips for the American Release for the Bugs Bunny LTSS Set.

Return to “GAC News and Reviews”