Mr. Magoo Show DVD Set Finally Released

It's cartoon news worth reading! Read about the latest TV highlights, DVD releases, and much more!
merc

Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol

Postby merc » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:25 am

Fenwick wrote:Mr. Magoo was so great. They should release Magoo's Christmas Carol. I can still remember the songs,by heart. Wish they'd even put it on tv,for the Christmas season. Then I could record it,myself.:magoo:

http://www.amazon.com/Mr-Magoos-Christmas-Carol/dp/B0002I82ZA/sr=1-2/qid=1171297328/ref=pd_bbs_2/103-2357450-4991822?ie=UTF8&s=dvd

Also available for rent on Blockbuster.com. I'm not sure about Netflix.
"Gee Sharky, I guess saying I'm sorry won't give you back the use of your brain."

ohmahaaha

Postby ohmahaaha » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:47 pm

Fenwick wrote:Wish they'd even put it on tv,for the Christmas season. Then I could record it,myself.:magoo:

They used to broadcast it on the Disney Channel during the Christmas season; I'm not sure if they still do or not ... maybe nowadays they show it on Toon Disney ... I simply haven't checked for it since I have the DVD.

Jon Cooke

Postby Jon Cooke » Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:17 pm

[quote="ohmahaaha"]They used to broadcast it on the Disney Channel during the Christmas season]

Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol has broadcast on Cartoon Network for the past three years. However, they usually edit it to fit it into a modern day one-hour timeslot (in other words, they chop out footage to be able to run more commercials). Your best bet is to just pick up the DVD where the show is complete.

Return to “GAC News and Reviews”