Thunderbean's rare cartoons fundraiser disc for GAC only!

From Bugs Bunny to Tom and Jerry to Popeye and Woody Woodpecker, the TTTP is the best place around to talk about the classic cartoons from the Golden Age of Hollywood.

Moderators: Larry T, Jon Cooke, Jack, Duck Dodgers, Matthew Hunter, Pietro, Lee Glover

Woody Woodpecker

Postby Woody Woodpecker » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:22 am

Steve Stanch wrote:The offer was for one week only a few weeks back.... but I think it would be ok for a few more folks to order if the list thinks it's ok- every little bit helps in funding these things....

Well, if more pepole donate it will result in more money to restore. Which will result in even better quality so I support it that you expend the deline on this specall set.

Beside when are you going to send the final copyies of mid century modern?
"Art consists of limitation. The most beautiful part of every picture is the frame." ~G.K. Chesterton

"I always like to do the unexpected, it takes people by surprise" ~ 1st Doctor (William Hartnell)

Chooch

Postby Chooch » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:23 am

Steve Stanch wrote:.... but I think it would be ok for a few more folks to order if the list thinks it's ok.....

It's A-OK with me, Steve.

Toonatic

Postby Toonatic » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Bumping this thread because, Steve (if you're reading this), the GAC forums are going to close so we need to know now about the Fundraiser disc and the availability of the Noveltoons release if you don't mind.

Steve Stanch

Postby Steve Stanch » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:54 am

Hi everyone-

The GAC fundraiser disc is being duplicated this weekend with the first copies going out Monday- sorry to take so long! The last session of Telecine transfers for the set are happening Monday too, as well as some transfers for another set that will be announced soon. That project has been in the works for some time and is exciting news!

I'm not sure where the forums will fall, but hopefully there will be a new forum in the same spirit! In the meantime, I'll be setting up a facebook page for the Thunderbean DVDS.

To everyone from GAC, thanks for all the support over the years!!!

DDC

Postby DDC » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:08 am

Steve, I was planning to email you in the next few days, but as you're here.... I would like to suggest that when you have any future releases feel free to include me on any email list you may have gathered over the years. I have always, and always will look foward to viewing your projects.

Duncan Crawford

zavkram

Postby zavkram » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:33 am

Steve Stanch wrote:In the meantime, I'll be setting up a facebook page for the Thunderbean DVDS...

Can you post info about that, with a link, on the GAC Facebook page?

Although, I suppose one can just type, "Thunderbean" in the FB search bar...
This post is brought to you by "Raisin d'etre", the delicious, high-fiber breakfast cereal for existentialists.

Jeffitarian

Postby Jeffitarian » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:51 pm

Please Steve, by all means set up a Facebook page. Your releases are the main reason why I joined this forum and have been following its comings and goings all this time. I'm sure there are many others here who would love to keep in touch with you, as well as be informed of all the goodies Thunderbean (hopefully) has to offer us in the future.

With that said, Aloha GAC.
Please refrain from tasting the knob.

ferpme

concur

Postby ferpme » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:39 pm

Agree totally. I'll gladly "friend" you on facebook....if you keep us up to date on future releases (and, keep throwing the hard cores the member only bones....).

cartoonfan4ever

Postby cartoonfan4ever » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:32 pm

Thanks Steve for all your hard work! Can't wait to get those DVDs... :cool:

Return to “The Termite Terrace Trading Post”