The Breakdowns Threads

From Bugs Bunny to Tom and Jerry to Popeye and Woody Woodpecker, the TTTP is the best place around to talk about the classic cartoons from the Golden Age of Hollywood.

Moderators: Larry T, Jon Cooke, Jack, Duck Dodgers, Matthew Hunter, Pietro, Lee Glover

Brandon Panther

The Breakdowns Threads

Postby Brandon Panther » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:29 pm

What's going to happen with the Looney Tunes breakdowns threads? Will those continue when GAC re-launches?
My DeviantArt Page
"I must defend the remarkable prescience of the Hanna-Barbera writers. In the early 1960s, they dreamed up a futuristic world that seemed impossibly beyond our reach. Their creativity predicted the microwave oven, slide walks, smart phones and robot teachers. All these inventions are now routine realities of the 21st century." - Janet Waldo (LA Times, 2011)

Jon Cooke

Postby Jon Cooke » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:34 am

Brandon Panther wrote:What's going to happen with the Looney Tunes breakdowns threads? Will those continue when GAC re-launches?

Yes, the Breakdowns will live on as a blog.

zavkram

Postby zavkram » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:23 am

Jon Cooke wrote:Yes, the Breakdowns will live on as a blog.

That's good to know. Will there be a direct link to it from the new GAC?
This post is brought to you by "Raisin d'etre", the delicious, high-fiber breakfast cereal for existentialists.

Jon Cooke

Postby Jon Cooke » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:29 am

zavkram wrote:That's good to know. Will there be a direct link to it from the new GAC?

Of course there will. We have plenty of other ideas for the "new GAC" :cool:

Return to “The Termite Terrace Trading Post”